Tuesday, September 11, 2012

reassurance.

okaysies. now for more deets on my super cool job-O.

if you're new to this thing i like to call my bloggity blog, hi!
but, to get you up-to-speed little bit of what happened in the past year or so.

to make a long story short...
got a job in july 2011. quit november 2011. 
went into a season of waiting with the Lord really asking Him what He wanted for me & not what i wanted for myself. really great time of patience&reassurance from the Lord that He has everything in place for me when i need it to happen & to really trust in Him abundantly.
got a seasonal position at bath&body works [i liked all the great perks!] & worked at chick-fil-a. was promoted to a training director. hated it. boo.

so, back to the present.
i am with a company that i just adore to pieces, Samaritans Purse. if you haven't checked it out make sure you google it. anyways..we have devotions every morning which i love how our whole organization gets togeths every morning to do that. so great to see faces in other departments&make relationships with them. it has been really great getting to know the community at work & i only hope to do that as well in other aspects of my life in my new town.

if you feel down&out about where you are in life, you may just need to take a breather. the Lord is calling for you to come&rest in Him. to talk, ponder, teach&inspire you. the Lord took that time in my life to teach me many things through many different life experiences. He also taught me how to put things into practice. some of those things i am just now being able to put into practice. it's been an amazing journey up until now, & i know the Lord is saying "the best is yet to come."

seek&rest in Him today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment